Red Baron Fire Baked Crust - Pepperoni Pizza
  • Finally, a frozen pizza that really is delicious and yummy

• by Orrymain

Finally, a frozen pizza that really is delicious and yummy. The product I’m referring to is Red Baron Fire Baked Crust - Pepperoni Pizza. This is a brand new product from Red Baron. The one I purchased was a Singles and the pepperoni variety, but I have every confidence that any flavor choice

would have been equally good.

The packaging declares that Red Baron Fire Baked Crust - Pepperoni Pizza is “oven baked taste from your microwave.” Amen! That’s accurate and pleasing advertising this time around. I’ve had some good frozen pizzas before, some of which I reviewed, but this fire baked crust pizza is in its ...

• own league.

This pizza was soft and fresh in both look and taste. My taste buds were exploding with delight. I haven’t been this happy over a new food in a long time. I’ve eaten a lot of Red Baron products, and they’ve outdone themselves with this new one.

To prepare, the pizza box wraps

over to form the cooking surface. The pizza goes on top of it. Cook 3 three minutes and then let it sit 3 minutes. After that, it’s 570 calories of pizza heaven.

Red Baron Fire Baked Crust - Pepperoni Pizza will replace my bread pizzas from here on out. It’s now a staple in my refrigerator.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27710860910831/k2311a107/10.7.09