Hillshire Farm Deli Select Ultra Thin Mesquite Smoked Turkey Breast  » Food  »
  • In fact, I've gotten to where I like this particular taste almost more than others

• by Orrymain

Hillshire Farms keeps coming out with new varieties for their Deli Select product line, and so far, they’ve all had something special and tasty to offer. The latest one I’ve tried is Hillshire Farm Deli Select Ultra Thin Mesquite Smoked Turkey Breast. Turkey is probably my favorite deli meat of all, and this mesquite flavor is pretty tasty. I’ve always liked smoked blends, but the

mesquite is a bit of that extra zip that really adds to the taste buds. In fact, I’ve gotten to where I like this particular taste almost more than others. I’ve come to miss it sometimes when I’m eating oven roasted, for example, so I really do like it. In fact, I actually wish it had even more mesquite to it than it does.

One thing ...

• about Hillshire Farm Deli Select Ultra Thin Mesquite Smoked Turkey Breast that should be pointed out is that these are longer, wider slices than in other packages. I’m not really used to folding over deli slices. I tend to stack them, but this is one of those that does better folded or otherwise scrunched.

As the rest of the Deli Select line does, this product comes in

a 9-ounce Gladware tub with a red lid. It makes for easy opening and easy storage. I like this in all of the varieties because it really does keep the meats fresh. It’s also 99% fat free.

Hillshire Farm Deli Select Ultra Thin Mesquite Smoked Turkey Breast is another winner, its only fault being that it could be even heavier on the mesquite taste than it is.

-25
    Betsy Clark says :

How long can you keep Hillshire Farm deli select ultra thin turkey breast in refrigerator after opening

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27710860900831/k2311a107/10.7.09