Bull’s-Eye Barbecue Sauce - Original  » Food  »
2.5
  • However, lately I've started to use barbecue sauce no matter how my meat is prepared, and it's really zinging up my meals in a positive way
  • It's made my burgers taste extra special recently since I've started to use it, even when frying or broiling
  • I also wish they had a better way of dispensing because you always end up with dried sauce around the neck

• by Orrymain

I’ve always loved barbecue food. There’s something about that extra zest on the meat that appeals to me. Traditionally, too, when eating something like hamburgers, I’ve used catsup. However, lately I’ve started to use barbecue sauce no matter how my meat is prepared, and it’s really zinging up my meals in a positive way.

The popular choice for my family has been Bull’s-Eye Barbecue Sauce

- Original. We usually get the 18 ounce bottle of barbecue sauce which they say contains molasses, herbs, and spices. Whatever is in it, it works for me. It’s made my burgers taste extra special recently since I’ve started to use it, even when frying or broiling. I just love it.

I do have two issues with this Bull’s-Eye Barbecue Sauce. For one ...

• thing, there is a label across the neck of the bottle to secure it from tampering. When you twist open the lid or pull off the paper, you can no longer read what is on the label, and as it turns out there are instructions there. That needs to be on the back label or someplace else. I had no idea there was information
        there that I would need when opening the bottle.

I also wish they had a better way of dispensing because you always end up with dried sauce around the neck; it’s not pleasant. You have to be really careful every time you use it, or it gets that way. I just don’t like seeing that mess at the bottleneck.

However, taste wise, Bull’s-Eye Barbecue Sauce - Original is top notch.

Nhat Nguyen says :

Hi, I opened a bulls eye barbeque sauce a few weeks ago and I only used half, I put the lid back on but I didn`t refrigerate like the lid says to after opened… I put it back in my panatry. I was just wondering is it fine to eat after opened and not refrigerated?

Orrymain replies :

HI — You`d have to contact the company about that. If it says to refrigerate it and you don`t, I`d probably toss it. Again, though, I am not the company and can`t speak to that directly. There`s probably a phone number or address on the bottle that you can call for questions and concerns. I`m still loving my BBQ sauce from them. It just livens up the food.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27710860890831/k2311a107/10.7.09