Hillshire Farm Deli Select Premium Hearty Slices - Virginia Brand Baked Ham
  • However, that was my fault for not paying more attention when I was buying it

• by Orrymain

Hillshire Farm Deli Select Premium Hearty Slices - Virginia Brand Baked Ham comes in the same familiar red Gladware tub as the other Deli Select varieties do, but this one is labeled as premium, and that really says it all. These slices of Virginia ham are thick and big and actually overlap slices of regular bread.

The tubs contain 9 ounces of product, which

is actually 9 ham slices at 35 calories each. While good, it didn’t really feel my need because the slices were so large. However, that was my fault for not paying more attention when I was buying it. Sometimes I don’t read as thoroughly as I should. This item was on sale, it was a variety I hadn’t tried yet ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27710860850831/k2311a107/10.7.09