Kellogg’s Cinnabon Bars - Original  » Food  »
  • Recently, I decided to purchase Kellogg's Cinnabon Bars and see how they tasted
  • I've occasionally enjoyed hot, fresh Cinnabons at the food court, so I was intrigued to see how they translated to these bars from my favorite cereal brand, Kellogg's
  • Kellogg's Cinnabon Bars are ready to eat or warm up in a few seconds, which is ultra convenient, something that always appeals to me
  • Each of the bars is 150 calories, but more importantly to me, they have a nice cinnamon taste that I enjoy

• by Orrymain

Recently, I decided to purchase Kellogg’s Cinnabon Bars and see how they tasted. I’ve occasionally enjoyed hot, fresh Cinnabons at the food court, so I was intrigued to see how they translated to these bars from my favorite cereal brand, Kellogg’s.

Kellogg’s Cinnabon Bars are ready to eat or warm up in a few seconds, which is ultra convenient, something that

always appeals to me. There are 6 bars, and my one real complaint is that they are small. The outside of the box does say that the picture is enlarged but I didn’t even notice that at the time of purchase or I may not have gotten them.

One of pet peeves about certain products these days, and one which applies to this particular treat, is that the writing on the box or container is way too tiny to easily read preparation instructions. There’s just no need for that. Wearing glasses I still needed a magnifying glass to read the information on the sides. I don’t understand that logic. Now amazingly, the writing is actually easier to ...

• Kellogg's Cinnabon Bars - Original
      read on the pouches that contain the bars inside the box. That’s very helpful, but not when I’m trying to decide whether or not I want to purchase a product in the first place.

Each of the bars is 150 calories, but more importantly to me, they have a nice cinnamon taste that I enjoy. This is probably my favorite

of this kind of product. I try these things from time to time, and even when I get a chocolate flavored whatever, they are often too dry or tasteless. I’m a fussy eater in everything. These bars are flavorable and enjoyable. I won’t buy them at regular price, but I will be on the look out for these when on sale.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27710860840831/k2311a107/10.7.09