Sony PlayStation 3 W/120GB Hard Drive
  • Anyhow the Sony PlayStation 3 W/120GB Hard Drive came with a free network membership which I don’t really consider it to be free
  • I paid so much for the darn hard drive that I wanted more

• by crystalowy

My family has three different video game systems and one of them is a Playstation. The Playstation is mine of course, for which I play on an everyday basis. I play it so much, I broke it. I had to buy a Sony PlayStation 3 W/120GB Hard Drive. I wasn’t expecting to pay $300 for it but I needed it so I did what I had

to do. I really think these video game companies be getting over on us consumers. I was expecting for the price to have fallen since the Ps3 had been around for over 6 months.

Anyhow the Sony PlayStation 3 W/120GB Hard Drive came with a free network membership which I don’t really consider it to be free. I paid so much for the darn hard ...

• drive that I wanted more.

I will say that I appreciate the wi-fi feature and the blue ray dvd disc that I never took advantage of when I first had it. But after paying so much for it even after it’s time period on the shelf, I figured I need to get all my money’s worth.

There weren’t too many thing I didn’t like about the Sony

PlayStation 3 W/120GB Hard Drive. The only thing I could do without was the fact that it only comes with one controller. So now I have to go out and buy another controller after spending $300 on the console. There has to be a better way because this isn’t it. I don’t think I will be buying any more consoles for a long time. Not until they become cheaper.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28710860820831/k2311a107/10.7.09