Toshiba mini NB205-N210 Netbook
  • As a Product reviewer I realize that I trying out products is the best way to let others know what to watch out for
  • The thing that noticed about the Toshiba mini NB205-N210 Netbook is that the processor is really slow
  • Unfortunately there is no optical driver built in the Toshiba mini NB205-N210 Netbook , you have to spend more money on a portable one
  • I wouldn’t recommend this one to anyone, I would advise you to upgrade your brand

• by crystalowy

Despite me having a small notebook. I got a chance to test out the Toshiba mini NB205-N210 Netbook at work. As a Product reviewer I realize that I trying out products is the best way to let others know what to watch out for.

The Toshiba mini NB205-N210 Netbook is an “ok,” netbook. The thing that noticed about the Toshiba mini NB205-N210

Netbook is that the processor is really slow. It might have been the things that I was I doing on it but at the same time I’ve had better netbooks with bigger and better processors.

Now I did like the screen, it was about 10 inches which isn’t bad for a netbook. Unfortunately there is no optical driver built in the Toshiba mini NB205-N210 Netbook , you have to spend more money on a portable one. The netbook that I previously owne came with a optical driver. So I was a bit turned off by that downside.

My favorite feature of the Toshiba mini NB205-N210 Netbook is out right the battery life. I love the battery life. I don’t have to worry about charging the battery ...

• Toshiba mini NB205-N210 Netbook
      on it for at least a couple of hours. Bigger laptops and netbooks don’t even last that long.

What disgust me is the sound quality though, if you think you are going to be able to blast music on this netbook then you are absolutely wrong. The sound is so horrible that you best believe that you are going to want to add some

speakers to it like I did.

Basically the Toshiba mini NB205-N210 Netbook is a ok gadget, it isn’t worth the price, I can tell you that much. I have spent less than $200 on a netbook so to pay $300 and over, I might as well buy a laptop. I wouldn’t recommend this one to anyone, I would advise you to upgrade your brand.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 63710860810831/k2311a107/10.7.09