Sony BRAVIA KDL-40V5100 40″ LCD TV
  • My husband kept buying himself Tv ‘s so I decided to get myself a tv of my own
  • I wanted to get a DLP but I have had my experience with DLP’ss and they aren’t all that great looking when it comes to playing video games
  • Now that may sound like a lot for you but it was definitely a sale for me
  • If you have any idea how much these Tv’s cost then you would understand
  • The Sony BRAVIA KDL-40V5100 40 LCD TV is amazing

• by crystalowy

My husband kept buying himself Tv ‘s so I decided to get myself a tv of my own. The thing that I wanted the most was an LCD. I wanted to get a DLP but I have had my experience with DLP’ss and they aren’t all that great looking when it comes to playing video games. Plus they cost a lot more than LCD’s.

I went to Best Buy and looked at a few and found the Sony BRAVIA KDL-40V5100 40″ LCD TV .

It was on Sale for $800! Now that may sound like a lot for you but it was definitely a sale for me. If you have any idea how much these Tv’s cost then you would understand.

The Sony BRAVIA KDL-40V5100 40″ LCD TV is amazing! I’m talking high definition picture and great video games! It makes my movies look a totally different way. The picture looks so good that I don’t even go to the movies any longer. I wait for the movie to ...

• come to DVD and then I pop it in and watch it on my Sony.

The reason why I get to experience crisp and clear pictures is because Sony BRAVIA KDL-40V5100 40″ LCD TV has a dual digital processor. Just like a computer, it works off the processor which allows my picture to move faster. I love it in so many ways.

The only thing I didn’t like about Sony BRAVIA KDL-40V5100 40″ LCD TV is that it was a bit hard to find

a tv stand that would hold it correctly. I had to buy a tv stand off the web. And it took me a few weeks to find the right one at the right price. I really think that these types of t.v’s should come with a t.v stand or something. It would make my life easier.

It’s a great t.v that I can’t deny, needs a better resource for t.v stands but It’s worth the search. IT takes watching movies to a whole different level.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16710860780831/k2311a107/10.7.09