Sony CD Radio Casette-Corder  » Electronics  »
  • This simple appliance is one of the first few things that my husband and I bought after we got married
  • Unlike other music gadget that we own, I like this one because of its simplicity and portability
  • I love it and my family loves it too so it’s worth keeping it

• by solfaja

This simple appliance is one of the first few things that my husband and I bought after we got married. We decided to buy it so we can listen to news on the radio, play old tapes, and listen to some of our CD collection. It’s a little bit unpopular these days considering

that there are a lot more high-tech gadgets, but in spite of it, I still love this simple electronic appliance because it serves us a purpose for entertainment.

Right now, I used this thing mainly to play some lullaby CD’s for my daughter when she is sleeping and to occasionally listen to my favorite country FM station on the radio during idle hours. The controls are easy to use and navigate, at the same time doesn’t require advance technical knowledge in order to use it. Unlike other music gadget that we own, I like this one because of its simplicity and portability. I can move this CD ...

• Sony CD Radio Casette-Corder
      cassette player from one room to the other in our house without much difficulty. The cleaning part is also very easy. Just a quick dab of a clean rug removes dust in an instant. It is not high maintenance so I don’t care too much about keeping always dust-free.

We have this appliance for

some time now and it is still working. It is good investment for us which I like. I wouldn’t mind keeping it with us for a little bit longer even if there are other high tech appliances in the market today. I love it and my family loves it too so it’s worth keeping it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16610860511031/k2311a106/10.6.09