Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have dealt with long eye lashes for years and the main issue I've had is them never curling the way I want them to
  • Well that is what I did, After a week of using Clinique High Impact Curling Masacara, I found less problems with my eye lashes
  • Another thing that I like is the fact that I can wear Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara in the pool or the shower
  • The only thing I don't like about Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara is that it flakes under warm tempertures
  • My friend told me about this before I bought it, so I knew about it

• by crystalowy

I have dealt with long eye lashes for years and the main issue I’ve had is them never curling the way I want them to. Which in turn caused them to irritate my eye. I have been shopping for a good masacara and have yet to find one. I recently bought Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara from Macy’s because my friend had been using it and bragging about it.

First of all the tube was $14 which is a

lot of money for a tube of Mascara but if you want quality then you have to pay for it right? Well that is what I did, After a week of using Clinique High Impact Curling Masacara, I found less problems with my eye lashes. Not only did they stay out of my way but they had form and curl to them. I got a lot of compliments on my eye lashes and how beautiful they were. Most ...

• people thought my eye lashes were fake.

Another thing that I like is the fact that I can wear Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara in the pool or the shower. I can also cry while wearing and not worry about having to run to the bathroom. I also don’t have to worry about it running all over the place.

The only thing I don’t like about Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara is that it flakes under warm tempertures.My friend

told me about this before I bought it, so I knew about it; I just didn’t expect for it to happen as often as it did. It’s not a huge deal because taking it off is so simple. I don’t have to use make up remover , all I have to do is use warm water and it’s gone.

Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara is pricey but worth the buy if you are looking for a great masacara to compliment your eyes.

Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31610860291031/k2311a106/10.6.09