Cricket Cell phone service  » Cellular services  »
  • I liked Cricket so much that I decided to grab an emergency phone for my car
  • The one thing I really found irritating about Cricket Cell Phone service was the fact that I would experience a hadn ful of dropped phone calls
  • So I know that Cricket will go through the same thing for a while

• by crystalowy

My son was in need of a cell phone since he was starting high school. I wasn’t sure if Iw anted to get him a plan and or contract. So I went and checked out the new Cell phone service Cricket.

I had heard random raves about Cricket cell phone service, so I went by the store to see what they offer.

I liked the fact that I could get my son a phone for a flat monthly fee without signing a contract. I also like the fact that I was able to get him unlimited talk time for a higher package price.

I liked Cricket so much that I decided to grab an emergency phone for my car. For $50 I was given ...

• unlimited talk time, unlimted long distance and Unlimted text. I couldn’t beat that with a stick.

The one thing I really found irritating about Cricket Cell Phone service was the fact that I would experience a hadn ful of dropped phone calls. I understand that they are just getting started and they don’t have many towers to support their cellular service but geesh.

I would like to able to use my phone majority of the time.

I can’t really go crazy about it because when Verizon first started they went through the same exact thing. So I know that Cricket will go through the same thing for a while. My son ikes his service though and it’s easy forhim to pay his monthly bill without diggin in my purse.

Cricket Cell phone service

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22610860271031/k2311a106/10.6.09