The Nikon D5000
  • I love taking pictures of my family but picture taking has become a side hobby for me
  • I paid $730 which was right around the price I was willing to pay
  • First of all the thing that I like about the Nikon D5000 is that it's a 12.3 megapixel camera

• by crystalowy

I love taking pictures of my family but picture taking has become a side hobby for me. So I have been shopping for a good camera that will take my pictures to a whole different level. My friend told me about Nikon and how awesome their line of cameras were. So I took her word for it and went ahead and checked out a few.

I ended

up buying Nikon D5000. I paid $730 which was right around the price I was willing to pay. Actually I said myself a few bucks.

First of all the thing that I like about the Nikon D5000 is that it’s a 12.3 megapixel camera. Out of all the cameras I’ve had I’ve never experienced a true photography camera. I’ve had cameras that claimed to be 12.3 but ...

• I never got the same effect that I got from the Nikon D5000.

Another thing I like about the Nikon D5000 is that it records HD movies! I’m talking about 720i high resolution HD movies, with sound. You couldn’t ask for anyhting more.

I also love the fact that it has 19 auto exposure scenes. There is nothing like having the ability to take pictures in different modes.

It gives my pictures a different look every time.

But of course there is my all time favorite which is the continuous shooting mode. I can take 4 frames per second! So I don’t never miss the good shots and I don’t have to worry about having to manually take 4 pictures at a time.

Was it worth the purchase? yes of course, I love the Nikon D5000

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 43610860261031/k2311a106/10.6.09