St.Louis, MO Alamo Rent a Car  » Car rental  »
600 Corporate Park Dr. St.Louis Mo 63105 (Untied States)
  • I went to Alamo Rent a Car because a friend of mine said that they had a nice selection for decent weekly price
  • I will admit that they offered discount rental at a fair price but the selection was just ok
  • The only thing I would want Alamo to work on is their customer service, it really isn't all that great

• by crystalowy

My car broke down on the side of the high way and I was forced to rent a car. I went to Alamo Rent a Car because a friend of mine said that they had a nice selection for decent weekly price.

just “ok.” I did like the fact that I was able to pre pay for my rental and save 10% of the total price.

Unlike other rental car places I’ve experienced, Alamo offered me tons of specials. They had a weekend special that I was able to take advantage of. I was offered to pay $20 a day.

• Ever since I rented from Alamo, I’ve made it my business to rent from them every few months just to save the mile son my car. I can rent my car online which is hassle free. I can then go to Alamo, pcik out a car and then check out at the exit booth. It beats having to

stand in line and wait.

The only thing I would want Alamo to work on is their customer service, it really isn’t all that great. I encountered a really rude person the first time I rented from Alamo. I can’t relaly hodl the whole entire company accountable for this incident but I will say that as a popular business it’s unexceptable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3610860251031/k2311a106/10.6.09