Bebeta BPA Free Feeding Bottle
1.8
  • I bought the Bebeta BPA Free Feeding Bottle 8 oz and 4 oz for my granddaughter

• by cristaldragon

I bought the Bebeta BPA Free Feeding Bottle 8 oz and 4 oz for my granddaughter. This feeding bottle is manufactured and distributed by the same company that makes Camera baby items.

The bottle is not the clear type. It is slightly cloudy and according to the salesperson, it is because of the type of plastic

used which results in its being BPA free. It is also softer and more pliable than other feeding bottles. My 3-month old granddaughter does not have difficulty holding it as the bottle is light in weight.

The Bebeta BPA free feeding bottle uses the standard silicone nipple which is replaceable. I had a choice of ...

• small, medium or large hole and cross-cut. I got the small hole for slow flow. Although the nipples are the regular small ones and not the wide neck ergonomically designed ones, my granddaughter is still comfortable with this nipple. Although the downside is that the nipple flattens out with constant sucking and has to
        be pulled out of the baby’s mouth to introduce air so the nipple returns to its original form.

The bottle also seals tightly. We have not experienced spills coming from the neck-to-bottle seal.

Although it is one of the cheapest brands in the market, the Bebeta feeding bottle is a practical useful feeding bottle. It is cost-effective.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54610859840931/k2311a106/10.6.09