Abortionno.org  » Web sites  »
  • I do not know if I agree with the tactics of the group running the site, which is to show the pictures on signs at abortion clinics and marches, I think that may be too extreme and inappropriate for unsuspecting people to see, but I still think these visual tools are powerful, if stomach-churning
  • I would recommend you think before going to this site- can you handle it

• by Opalina143

Abortionno.org is perhaps the most disturbing (and some might say disgusting) sites on the internet. The site is run by anti-abortion activists and documents the reality of abortion with photographs and even a video of an abortion being performed. When you click onto the web site you see a video which shows a doctor doing an abortion. You can clearly see what look like dismembered arms coming out in the forceps. Later, you see the remains of other abortions- remains that look exactly like the broken bodies of babies.

The site documents something that not that many people want to see- that a fetus as early as the seventh or eighth week of development looks human, with arms and legs and hands with fingers. It is remarkable to realize how well developed these unborn

babies are, even in the early stages. And it is horrifying when you see these fetuses (which LOOK for all the world like little babies) torn apart from abortions.

When I first saw these pictures, I felt that they could not possibly be true- but when I researched further, looking in books intended for expectant mothers, I realized that the pictures were accurate- at least as far as the development of the babies in the abortions. I do not know how the owners of the site got the pictures, they say it is a secret they will only reveal to a judge (they claim that they can prove the pictures validity in a court of law) but they must have had some secret arrangement with an abortion clinic that they paid to film ...

• in. At least, that would be my guess…which opens up a whole can of ethical worms, but I can’t really say anything on that.

I never believed in abortion, or thought it would be an actual thing I would ever choose, but after seeing these pictures, I am convinced that abortion kills babies. It is hard to see torn off arms and hands with fingers and not feel deeply affected.

Even though I have seen these pictures several times, the feelings of revulsion and horror are still very strong when I go to this site. I do not know if I agree with the tactics of the group running the site, which is to show the pictures on signs at abortion clinics and marches, I think that may be too extreme and inappropriate for

unsuspecting people to see, but I still think these visual tools are powerful, if stomach-churning.

I would recommend you think before going to this site- can you handle it? I think it shows courage and character to take an unflinching look at the reality of a difficult issue- but be prepared to be shocked and upset by what you see.

It is hard to give this site a rating. It is pretty horrible, but also pretty effective in what it is trying to do. The site was not enjoyable to look at in any way, shape or form- it stirred feelings of horror and grief in me- but if we censored every truth that was horrible, the whole world would live in denial, and that is exactly what this site is trying to prevent.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 20510859810431/k2311a105/10.5.09