Kroger Value White Bread  » Food  »
  • I think that the Kroger Value White Bread is a little better than the wheat bread that I also sometimes purchase with the Kroger logo on the packaging

• by GenesisOne

I think that the Kroger Value White Bread is a little better than the wheat bread that I also sometimes purchase with the Kroger logo on the packaging. The white bread is fairly light and fluffy and is ideal for toasting, for microwaving, for breakfast, for dinner

and more.

It works just fine for sandwiches, too.

The bread is, admittedly, not as soft as some of the name brand white breads, but considering the lower price that I am paying for it, I really cannot complain.

I get quite a lot of bread, too, pretty much the same number of slices as I do in name brand white breads.

When Kroger puts this bread on sale, that is when I purchase it because it is then when the price of it is lower than Walmart’s Great Value and beats all other ...

• Kroger Value White Bread
      white bread prices at the grocery stores that I frequently visit.

I purchase extra loaves and what I do is place the extra loaves in the freezer and there, they hold just fine.

When its not on sale, I just purchase Walmart’s Great Value bread or I

purchase another white bread that is on sale.

It is all about what bread is the most attractively priced.

As long as the bread tastes fine, I will go with the lowest priced bread.

When Kroger’s white bread goes on sale, I am there and ready to load up!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27510859690431/k2311a105/10.5.09