Kroger Value Enriched Hot Dog Buns  » Food  »
  • When on sale, they are cheaper than Walmart's Great Value hot dog buns but they also suffer from the same problem as Walmart's hot dog buns
  • The higher quality hot dog buns, which naturally cost more, do not break hardly ever, even when I purchase the thicker hot dog buns

• by GenesisOne

I purchase Kroger Value Enriched Hot Dog Buns because they are pretty cheap, no other reason. When on sale, they are cheaper than Walmart’s Great Value hot dog buns but they also suffer from the same problem as Walmart’s hot dog buns: they fall apart real

easily.

These hot dog buns are highly likely to split when I open one up to place a hot dog in.

They are very fragile and that is a shame and a drawback to using them.

The higher quality hot dog buns, which naturally cost more, do not break hardly ever, even when I purchase the thicker hot dog buns.

However, the splitting of the hot dog buns do not bother me that much really.

It does not totally destroy my enjoyment of the hot dog, although it can get messy if ...

• Kroger Value Enriched Hot Dog Buns
      I try to add two or three different toppings.

These hot dog buns taste fine, though, despite the fragile nature of the buns.

Eight come in a package for only seventy-seven cents.

That price really cannot be beat based on other store-brand hot dog buns that

I have seen.

For the price, the quality is good enough for me.

Other buns might be stronger and other buns might offer more bread, but they are well over one dollar in price and I just do not feel that the value is there with the large hot dog buns.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27510859680431/k2311a105/10.5.09