Johnson Baby Milk Bath  » Baby care  »
  • Until i found this Johnson Baby Milk Bath

• by Reigne

My baby before is been using a different kind of soap. I was thinking that it good for her but its not. Until i found this Johnson Baby Milk Bath.

It is just so right for her. Her skin is so supple and very smooth.

She never feel very fresh all day long not like the one that she

used to used during bath. This Johnson Baby Milk bath gives my baby the kind of mildness that really fits her skin.

It also moisturizes and never give her a dry skin. It looks so healthy and glowy.

The Johnson Baby Milk bath is very good to evrybodys skin, not just for baby but also to us. I personlly ...

• used it too in my face.

And it gives me the kind of moisturizers i am looking in a soap. My face is so smooth as i started using it, my face is getting younger like a skin of a baby.

Its a natural soap that never gives me and my baby a harsh feelings. It is so natural that

cleanses my face and it gives me the feeling of fresshness.

After using it, i can feel that my face is being tied up, U can feel the tightness and when u look at it in the mirror it looks like its stress free. My baby always have nice skin ever when she started using this Johnson Baby Milk Bath.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54510859530331/k2311a105/10.5.09