Ensure Plus Nutritional Supplement
  • Some that I know off hand are Strawberry, Chocolate, and Butter Pecan
  • The only flavor I have experience with is the Homemade Vanilla Shake
  • I would recommend it to anyone who has to drink this, such as the underweight, people who need to gain weight for sport purposes and for pregnant women who are having trouble eating anything to get calories for the day

• by ntaylor85

The nutritional supplement, Ensure Plus, is specifically made for people who want to either maintain or gain weight, like in my case. It comes in an assorted amount of flavors.

Some that I know off hand are Strawberry, Chocolate, and Butter Pecan.

The only flavor I have experience with is the Homemade Vanilla Shake.

The bottle size is 8 FL oz.

I would

recommend it to anyone who has to drink this, such as the underweight, people who need to gain weight for sport purposes and for pregnant women who are having trouble eating anything to get calories for the day.

It is loaded with lots of vitamins and protein, plus the flavor isn’t too bad (considering it is a soy-based product).

I drink it twice ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34510859390331/k2311a105/10.5.09