Watson’s Exfoliating Body Wash Kiwi Extract  » Cosmetics  »
  • I thought I'd try the Watson's brand when I saw their products in one of the leading beauty and cosmetics stores here
  • However, I think the amount of beads are not enough for superb exfoliation in every bath

• by Collette

I thought I’d try the Watson’s brand when I saw their products in one of the leading beauty and cosmetics stores here. It’s a local brand that’s mainly a drugstore but is now currently making their own beauty products as well. Packaging is really attractive and priced much lower than the imported brands so I thought it’s worth a

shot trying it out.

I got their exfoliating body wash kiwi extract. It’s a tall bottle of 144ml. It’s greenish with exfoliating bits that’s likened to look like seeds of a kiwi fruit. I’m not fond of kiwi as a fruit but when I smelled this body wash, I liked the mild scent immediately. Hence, I bought it to give ...

• it a try. First, I tried squeezing a generous amount on my palm and rub it on my body. The exfoliating beads were very gentle on my skin. However, I think the amount of beads are not enough for superb exfoliation in every bath. So to make up for this, on my next bath time, I used a body
        scrub (loofah) instead of squeezing the body wash directly on my palm.

For me this is a superb body wash based on its very affordable price, gentle exfoliation effect, and refreshing scent. The 144ml bottle lasts me 2 months on an average of showering two times a day. Watson’s is a new brand that gives me a better option for my money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31510859380331/k2311a105/10.5.09