Bedtime Stories movie  » Movies  »
  • However, I didn't want to see it in the theatres when it came out because at the time I thought it might have been a children's movie as well as I did not have the time nor money to watch it on DVD
  • It wasn't just a great children's movie but I also thought it could have been enjoyed by the entire family as well, since even though I'm an adult there were scenes in the movie which made me double over in laughter
  • The movie wasn't a masterpiece with a great acting and script, but I still thought it was entertaining and would recommend it for the entire family

• by RedTape

I have long been looking forward to seeing the movie “Bedtime Stories” starring the comedic actor Adam Sandler. However, I didn’t want to see it in the theatres when it came out because at the time I thought it might have been a children’s movie as well as I did not have the time nor money to watch it on DVD. Thus I first saw it when it was airing on cable television.

The movie did not fail to disappoint me even though I

thought it started out a little immature at first. It wasn’t just a great children’s movie but I also thought it could have been enjoyed by the entire family as well, since even though I’m an adult there were scenes in the movie which made me double over in laughter. Things weren;t prettied up too much like it would be in a lot of Disney films, but it was a very clean movie.

The movie “Bedtime Stories” was about a man who now works ...

• as a handyman in a hotel which used to be owned by his family when he was younger. At that time there was a man who kept wanting to buy the hotel even thought the father kept denying his requests. Thus the man ended up making a promise to his father that he would keep the hotel in his family, but instead he sold it to the same man who kept asking his father for it and ended up getting exploited.

One morning,

after babysitting his niece and nephew and telling them bedtime stories featuring several characters based on people he knew in real life, he finds the stories come to life throughout the day. Hence what he ends up doing is try to use the children to tell bedtime stories about him so that he could win the girl of his dreams and get the hotel back.

The movie wasn’t a masterpiece with a great acting and script, but I still thought it was entertaining and would recommend it for the entire family.

Bedtime Stories movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11510859360331/k2311a105/10.5.09