SK jewelry Singapore
Singapore
  • Overall it is a good set and i have not found any problems sine I got this 4 months ago

• by nishdan01
      For my birthday a few months ago ,I recieved a gem set jewelry with neclace and ear stud from SK jewelry Singapore. It was gifted to me by my husband. I liked this set very much.

This ear

stud and necklace has gems and diamonds. It is very attractive.

Ear stud is easy to wear. In case of necklace,the hooks are very tiny.

So I am unable to wear it myself. The set looks good.

The small diamond pieces shine ...

• from a distance if light refelcts at a certain angle. It is better to look from far than to see close by.

I wear the ear studs often. It is easy to wear and better for normal day

to day use.

But I remove them at night. I avoid putting the necklace.

I usually wear it for only special occasions. Overall it is a good set and i have not found any problems sine I got this 4 months ago.

Suresh says :

I am planning to visit singapore during may. I would like to exchange my old gold jewels for new. is it possible?

SG Girl says :

I don’t think you can, but if you sign up for the loyalty program, you are able to enjoy discounts up to 20%. However, you need to purchase something first, for around $ 300.00 SGD.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 45220885931131/k2311a0822/8.22.06