L’instant De GuerlainPerfume  » Perfume  »
  • After opening this perfume, I found that it smelled amazing
  • Although this perfume, in my opinion is appropriate to wear during the daytime, and even for work, I prefer to wear it in the evening
  • I love how this perfume lasts and how the fragrance doesn't disappear after a few hours
  • I highly recommend L'instant De Guerlain to anyone who likes the scent of magnolias and orange

• by mom1

L’instant De Guerlain is a perfume that is very unique. I first smelled this perfume when I received it for a birthday gift. I have so many perfumes that some are still unopened. When I received this perfume as a gift, although I was very happy to receive it, I didn’t open it, because I had so many others that hadn’t been opened yet and I wanted to use some of those before I opened another one. Anyway, I did decide to open it because I have other fragrances by Guerlain and I really like how they smell. After opening this perfume, I found that it smelled amazing. The smell of orange and the flowery scent of fresh magnolia were very fresh.

Not long after I received this perfume, I wore it to a family dinner. When we arrived, a cousin of mine asked me what perfume I was wearing. She said that she could smell oranges and she loved how it smelled. I only put a

little on, but the smell was very lasting. Magnolia is a flower scent that I really enjoy and the reason why I find this perfume so unique is that magnolia is not a scent that is used in many of my perfumes and I find the scent of it very soft, flowery and fresh. This perfume has an original scent and is very distinctive. The combination of the floral and citrus makes it a fresh scent that can be worn for any occasion.

Although this perfume, in my opinion is appropriate to wear during the daytime, and even for work, I prefer to wear it in the evening.

It is a little bolder that perfumes I wear during the day, but the boldness isn’t in any way too strong or overpowering. I love how this perfume lasts and how the fragrance doesn’t disappear after a few hours. I only use a small amount of this perfume when I wear it because that’t all I feel I need for a soft, fresh scent that ...

• will last.

Just like this perfume was given to me as a gift, I recently bought a bottle for a coworker of mine for her birthday. This coworker loves perfume. She has a variety of perfumes that she wears to work, and she enjoys getting perfume as gifts, as well as giving perfumes as gifts. I knew that this fragrance would be a great gift for her and I was hoping that either she didn’t already have it and that she would like it. I feel that this perfume is very feminine and elegant, so I was pretty confident that she would like it. When I gave her the perfume, I wasn’t expecting that she would actually open the box and try the perfume right then, but she did. She sprayed a little on and she loved it. It really smelled good on her, but I will say that it smelled different on her than it did on me. It actually smelled a little more citrusy on her.

That morning she told me that she didn’t put a lot of perfume on before going to work, so she then proceed to spray this perfume on and she wanted to see how long it would last.

The next day, she told me that this perfume lasted until the evening and that her husband loved how it smelled on her. She told me that as soon as her husband came home she complimented her on how she smelled. I highly recommend L’instant De Guerlain to anyone who likes the scent of magnolias and orange. This perfume is very long lasting and doesn’t disappear quickly as the day goes on. I find that I just need to wear a small amount for it to last for a long time. The scent is very fresh and I feel that it can be worn by any age group and for any occasion. Even though this perfume is appropriate to wear anytime, in my opinion, I prefer to wear it for special occasions and for evening wear.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56510859001131/k2311a105/10.5.09