Romance by Ralph LaurenPerfume  » Perfume  »
  • I love the rose scented perfume that has hints of musk in it
  • This is an amazing perfume that I first discovered when I went to a wedding and one of the guests at our table was wearing it
  • At fist I didn't see it, which disappointed me, but when I asked the salesperson, she found it right away
  • After about four hours, I noticed that I could still smell my perfume and it hadn't faded at all
  • I will definately buy this perfume again once I run out of it, and I highly recommend it for anyone who loves soft flowery perfumes that have musk tones to it and that lasts a long time

• by mom1

I have been wearing Romance by Ralph Lauren for about five years. I love the rose scented perfume that has hints of musk in it. This is an amazing perfume that I first discovered when I went to a wedding and one of the guests at our table was wearing it. I asked her what she was wearing and when she told me it was Romance by Ralph Lauren, I wrote it down so I wouldn’t forget what it was. The next week, when I was at the mall, I went to a department store and looked for it at the cosmetics counter. At fist I didn’t see it, which disappointed me, but when I asked

the salesperson, she found it right away. I couldn’t wait to put it on, because if it smelled as good on me as it smelled on the woman from the wedding, I would be happy. When I got home, I put it on and I really loved how I could smell the roses as soon as I sprayed it on. After a few seconds, I could then smell the musk.

I wore this perfume to my mother’s house who loves perfume. She has so many perfumes and perfume samples, that I lost count. She always notices my perfume and this day was not different. She wears Ralph Lauren perfume as well, but she has never tried Romance. After about four hours, I noticed that I could still smell my perfume and it hadn’t faded at all. By the end of the evening, it still was on, and I actually had to wash it off in the shower. When I came out of the shower, believe it or not, I could still vaguely smell the perfume. I think this perfume really penetrates the skin to get into the pores. I actually love the staying power of it, but now I know not to spray too much of it on. A little of this perfume goes a long way. I feel this is a very appropriate perfume to wear for any occasion. It’s ...

• Romance by Ralph LaurenPerfume
      just as great to wear for daytime as it is for evening wear. It’s also compatible for younger people as well as older people, in my opinion.

I actually gave this perfume to my cousin for her birthday. She loved it so much and wondered why she had never smelled it before. She likes to keep up on popular perfumes and she told me this one was her new favorite. I love wearing this perfume even when I’m at home and not planning on going out. I just love how it smells and it gives me a little pick me up throughout the day. I would purchase this perfume again, because I love the soft rose fragrance

and it’s not overpowering or too sweet. Rose perfumes sometimes smell too strong on me, and usually they aren’t my favorite, but this perfume is very subtle and the combination of the rose and musk make this perfume one of my preferred ones.

I will definately buy this perfume again once I run out of it, and I highly recommend it for anyone who loves soft flowery perfumes that have musk tones to it and that lasts a long time. A little goes a long way, so it’s great that you don’t have to use too much of it to get a great scent. It’s not inexpensive, but it’s not too expensive either. It’s very competitive with many other department store perfumes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56510858991131/k2311a105/10.5.09