Avon Ultra Color Rich Lipstick  » Cosmetics  »
  • The one thing that I don't like about lots of lipsticks is that they feather
  • When I find a lipstick that stays on and doesn't creep in the lines, I like to buy more of them
  • This lipstick works so well on my lips that I decided, just for the fun of it, to see how it would work as a blush on my cheeks
  • I love how this lipstick works as a blush because it gives my complexion a nice glow that lasts for a long time
  • I think this lipstick would be a good choice for my daughter because even though the color is very bold, it has a sheerness about it that I feel is appropriate for younger people

• by mom1

Avon Ultra Color Rich Lipstick is one of my new favorites. I purchased this lipstick in the color Berry Berry Nice. I couldn’t wait until I received my lipstick, but I knew I would have to wait a while, because I ordered from the Avon book and it wasn’t going to be in for a couple weeks. After I ordered the lipstick, I was wishing that I had ordered a few more in different colors. When my lipstick finally arrived, it performed just as I had hoped it would. It went on smooth and creamy and I loved the color. I even liked the smell of it and it didn’t taste bad either. In fact the fact was rather pleasant and it reminded me of the old Avon lipstick samples my aunt used to bring me when I was little. She used to bring us these tiny little lipsticks in little tubes. I loved them, and they smelled and tasted so good. This is exactly what this lipstick tastes like and it really brought back lots of memories.

The one thing

that I don’t like about lots of lipsticks is that they feather. To me, this looks so unattractive, and when I would prefer to not wear any lipstick at all than wear one that feathers. This lipstick stays on my lips through eating and drinking and doesn’t feather. I will, for sure be purchasing this lipstick in other colors. When I find a lipstick that stays on and doesn’t creep in the lines, I like to buy more of them. So many lipsticks that I have don’t wear well and seem to either feather or slip off my lips. They don’t stay on well when I eat or drink and some of them even turn my lips orange.

I like to line my lips with a lip pencil before applying lipstick because I feel it makes it last longer, but with this lipstick, it stays on very well even without the lip pencil. This lipstick works so well on my lips that I decided, just for the fun of it, to see how it would work as a blush on my ...

• cheeks. I love how this lipstick works as a blush because it gives my complexion a nice glow that lasts for a long time. It makes my skin look dewy, but not oily or shiny. I like wearing it as a blush and lipstick together. I highly recommend Avon Ultra Color Rick Lipstick to anyone who wants a rich vibrant lipstick that has staying power and lasts through eating and drinking. This lipstick doesn’t feather and it also works great as a blush.

When I first wore this lipstick to work, I applied it in the morning and then when I went to check it a couple hours later, I was amazed that it was still on and it looked fresh. I didn’t have to reapply it all day, and when I got in my car to go home, the color was still very vibrant looking. This is one of the best lipsticks that I’ve ever purchased and I will order more in different colors. I think this lipstick would be a good choice for my daughter because even

though the color is very bold, it has a sheerness about it that I feel is appropriate for younger people.

My mother actually has this lipstick. She got it when she ordered some foundation makeup from Avon a few months ago. She actually hadn’t even used it until I mentioned to her that I had purchased this lipstick, and when I told her what the name of the lipstick was, she looked at the lipstick that she had purchased when she bought her foundation makeup, and lo and behold, it was the same brand. I told her to try it because I knew that she would like it. When she put it on, she told me that it went on so smooth and that it made her lips feel very moisturized. She really liked the color too. After using the lipstick and liking it so much, she will be ordering more in different colors as well. Avon is a brand that has been around for many years and it’s a cosmetic brand that I trust and that I will continue to use.

Avon Ultra Color Rich Lipstick

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31510858981131/k2311a105/10.5.09