Chanel Chance Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • The floral and spicy fragrance was very unique and I love how it reminded me of fall and the approaching holiday season
  • I think the spiciness reminded me of cinnamon, and cinnamon always reminds me of baking for the holidays for some reason
  • I couldn't resist the smell, so I bought a bottle of it
  • When I picked my daughter up from school, she noticed the perfume as soon as she got in the car
  • I like to wear it frequently, so as the bottle is empty, I will purchase another bottle

• by mom1

I’ve used Chanel No. 5 and Coco Chanel many times, and I love them, but there’s something about Chanel Chance perfume. I only recently tried it when I was at the store purchasing some makeup. A salesperson was going around the store spraying little sample cards with this fragrance, and usually I don’t care for the freshly sprayed smell of perfume on one of those cards because the scent usually is not true to how the perfume smells, but this was different. As soon as I smelled the Chanel Chance perfume, I immediately fell in love with it. The floral and spicy fragrance was very unique and I love how it reminded me of fall and the approaching holiday season. I think the spiciness reminded me of cinnamon, and cinnamon always reminds me of baking for the holidays for some reason.

I couldn’t resist the smell, so I bought a bottle of it. It

was not inexpensive, but I liked it so much that I knew I would get a lot of use out of it. When I got home, I was excited to put it on. When I picked my daughter up from school, she noticed the perfume as soon as she got in the car. She was so complimentary that I was kind of surprised. She loved how it smelled and she was surprised that it was a Chanel perfume. She has smelled Chanel No. 5 and Coco Chanel, but she said that this perfume smelled nothing like those, and she found this perfume to be more youthful than the other Chanel fragrances.

I feel that I can wear this perfume to work because it has a light fresh smell to it, and I don’t feel like I’m going to bother anyone with an obnoxious loud smelling perfume. Many of my coworkers are very sensitive ...

• to smells, especially loud perfumes. I have to say that I am very sensitive to heavy perfumes and cannot tolerate a heavy perfume. I am very careful to wear only a hint of perfume when I go to work, but when I am going out for an evening, I will put a little more on. Chanel Chance, even though it is a very full bodied fragrance remains soft and light provided that I only use a small amount, but it becomes more of a robust scent if I add a little more on for special occasions or for an evening out.

This perfume stays on for a long time and doesn’t fade away. After wearing it all day at work, I can still smell the flowery scent of it, and the spiciness still lingers, albeit in a softer more muted tone. I feel that Chanel fragrances are classic and they are appropriate for

any age group. I don’t feel like this perfume is too mature for a younger consumer, nor is it in appropriate for daytime wear. I do feel that this perfume is great for the cooler weather, because it reminds me of the holiday season, but it is also very compatible for the warmer months as well.

I highly recommend Chanel Chance perfume to anyone who loves floral and spicy perfumes. This perfume has a lot of staying power and it doesn’t fade or change how it smells as the day goes on. This perfume is not inexpensive, but I feel the price is well worth it and it’s not the most expensive perfume on the market either. It’s very reasonable and comparable to many other department store perfumes.

I will purchase this perfume again once I run out of it. I like to wear it frequently, so as the bottle is empty, I will purchase another bottle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56510858971131/k2311a105/10.5.09