U9 Pro Ionic Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Straightener Flat Iron Styler  » Electronics  »
  • Using hair iron used once left a traumatic experience to me
  • When I first use hair flat iron I thought I’ve found the best and the cheapest alternative for salon hair straightening which is not only costly but time consuming
  • But later on, I noticed my hair soon lost its luster and it became literally dead
  • U9 Pro Ionic Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Straightener Flat Iron Styler is great and I want to recommend this to ladies who prefer to sport straight manageable hair all day

• by ladyli

Using hair iron used once left a traumatic experience to me. It actually burned my hair and made it very dry and brittle. When I first use hair flat iron I thought I’ve found the best and the cheapest alternative for salon hair straightening which is not only costly but time consuming. But I was wrong. I made the mistake of buying the wrong hair flat iron. It was a very cheap flat iron which costs just me around PHP400. While walking along the mall, I saw a hair straightening demo and I was really amazed how the model’s very messy curly hair turned into a stunning straight and manageable hair by using that flat iron. And so I joined the many others who were convinced and bought the product. Well for around two weeks my hair was really straight and looking good all day and even my officemates were saying good words about it. But

later on, I noticed my hair soon lost its luster and it became literally dead. Of course I have nothing to blame but the cheap hair flat I iron I was using almost everyday. From then on I stopped using flat iron and did not attempt to use it again. I returned to my favorite salon so they could revive my hair and after they’ve successfully brought back life to my hair through hair spa and regular hot oil treatment I promised myself I will not destroy my hair again with iron. But certainly I can’t afford without a regular hair straightening because my hair is naturally wavy but I prefer them straight. My problem however is my schedule. It is really time consuming to go the Salon and besides straightening my hair using chemicals is giving me dandruff. So that was a big problem to me. I am glad ...

• a friend advised me to do as what she is doing. She is using a ceramic hair strengthener which according to her is comparatively safer because unlike with the first cheap flat iron that I used Ceramic flat iron distributes an even heat so it does not produce hot spots on the iron and therefore will have no chance of burning hair.

With this good testimony from her I was convinced to also buy the same brand of ceramic iron that she was using. It is the U9 Pro Ionic Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Straightener Flat Iron Styler.

This Iron Styler works really great and besides it is also great looking and very feminine in pink color. It has all the good qualities of a good hair flat iron. Its 1″ plate size is ideal for my shoulder length hair. Also the heat is well regulated and could totally iron out all my

curls and waves. There is no need to wait for long till the iron gets hot. It gets hot easily and even has temperature setting feature so I could easily matched the temperature to my hair type. Another very good feature is the Tangle free 360 degree swivel cord. This swiveling cord really makes a good difference. It does not intertwine even if I move it in different side of my head.

It is also very smooth and does not produce static electricity at all. It has been successfully doing the job of smoothing out all my waves and leaving it always straight, manageable and best of all it never dries up my hair. I’ve been using this for long but my hair is still very glossy and healthy.U9 Pro Ionic Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Straightener Flat Iron Styler is great and I want to recommend this to ladies who prefer to sport straight manageable hair all day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16510858931031/k2311a105/10.5.09