Procter & Gamble Joy Dishwashing Liquid  » Housewares  »
  • I’ve tried many other brands of dishwashing liquid in my desire to get the best results that will truly satisfy me and at the same time will not be very hard on my pocket and to date I should say that of all the dishwashing liquids I’ve tried the winner is Procter & Gamble Joy Dishwashing Liquid
  • Procter & Gamble Joy Dishwashing Liquid comes in different variants and I’ve actually tried all of them and I think all of them have done good job

• by ladyli

I’ve tried many other brands of dishwashing liquid in my desire to get the best results that will truly satisfy me and at the same time will not be very hard on my pocket and to date I should say that of all the dishwashing liquids I’ve tried the winner is Procter & Gamble Joy Dishwashing Liquid. Procter & Gamble Joy Dishwashing Liquid comes in different variants and I’ve actually tried all of them and I think all of them have done good job. Nevertheless, my most favorite is the “Calamansi” variant because of the citrus and fresh smell which I really like.

There are so many dishwashing liquids in the local market which are cheaper that Joy Dishwashing Liquid but I think as far as the performance is concerned, Joy is still the best and would come out even more economical.

indeed at first I thought I saved some few cents from the cheaper brands but because they could not efficiently and effectively clean as Joy does, in the end it is just wasting money in buying them. Aside from the cheaper dishwashing liquids available in the market I also have tried the homemade dishwashing liquids being sold in the neighborhood because I could not turn down my neighbors who are into this small scale business of selling homemade dishwashing liquids. They were so insistent and boasting that I could save 50% by buying these generic and homemade dishwashing liquids so I gave all of them a try in my desire to at least show them I supported their products.

But certainly I could say those homemade dishwashing liquids could not remove grease. After washing the dishes, I could still feel the ...

• greasiness on my plates and the odor of the dish could not be totally removed as well. It is so unlike Procter & Gamble Joy Dishwashing Liquid which can effectively wash out the grease and the odor altogether by some few drops.

Joy can make good and sufficient amount of lathers that can finish off the dishes clean and smelling fresh again. I am convinced that what is shown in the TV commercial where countless numbers of plates and dishes could be cleaned by just a sachet of joy is true. I’ve proven that myself.

I am one very hard to please customer. I would admit I am really very meticulous and choosing when it comes to cleaning and washing products. All the more when the dishes are the one concerned so when I noted the dishwashing liquid is

not performing well enough I don’t really mind setting it aside and just go back to Joy Dishwashing Liquid.

Some good products I’ve also tried are Surf Dishwashing liquid and also Axion Dishwashing Liquid. But although these products are satisfying also, I think the level of satisfaction I got from Joy Dishwashing Liquid is still unsurpassed. Surf is actually cheaper than Joy but Joy is still more powerful than Surf.

Although Surf could clean and removes grease it takes some more drops to do the job perfectly. It is not like with Joy where some few drops are enough. Axion dishwashing liquid is almost of the same price as Joy but I think its performance level is the same as that of Surf only.

It also takes more drops of Axion to do the dishwashing job perfectly. So Joy Dishwashing Liquid is still the best.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53510858921031/k2311a105/10.5.09