Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love The Body Shop generally because of their use of natural products and luckily for me, someone bought me this Hemp Hand Protector as a present
  • My nails are in noticeably better condition and look more nourished definitely
  • I think The Body Shop are aiming this product at both men and women because of the funky packaging that has no femininity to it but is quirky enough that anyone might like it, and the smell is certainly not feminine

• by jeanne71

I love The Body Shop generally because of their use of natural products and luckily for me, someone bought me this Hemp Hand Protector as a present. The quirky packaging – a silver metal tube and a picture of a cannabis leaf on the label – had caught my attention anyway. For your information, you can buy a big 100ml tube for £9.50.

The active ingredients are hemp seed oil to moisturize, alantoin to soothe and

panthenol to strengthen nails. The mint colored cream is quite thick although it does sink in quickly and leaves no greasiness. This really makes my hands feel soft immediately and I top this up every few hours. My hands were very dry and they feel conditioned and soft when I am using this cream consistently.

In recent years my nails have been splitting and flaking whereas they used to be quite strong and I was ...

• very pleased with the results from this hand cream. My nails are in noticeably better condition and look more nourished definitely. My thumbnails were splitting all the way down for some reason but now they are nearly completely healed.

is certainly not feminine. I do not like this smell particularly but as I do not have a very good sense of smell I tend not to notice it anyway. It is an earthy, herbal smell, presumably how industrial cannabis smells.

£9.50 is pricey but it is a large tube and will last ages. The Hemp Hand Protector is an effective softener and it will nourish your nails, as long as you can put up with the smell.

-35
    cugs says :

Hi, Can you tell me is Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector safe for pregnant women? I can see that it has cannabis in it`s ingredients. Please respond asap.. my wife is extremley distressed. Thanks cugs

Galega says :

It is prescribed to pregnant and breastfeeding women in exceptional circumstances. You can give it to your pregnant wife only after consulting an OBGyne.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31510858831031/k2311a105/10.5.09