Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum  » Cosmetics  »
  • I decided to try Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum because it was reasonably priced and readily available at drug stores and discount stores in the area where I live
  • Do my eyes experience any kind of lifting effect

• by deem

I knew that I had reached the age where I needed to moisturize my undereye area when I went on vacation with my then-teenaged daughter a few years ago and she asked me what was wrong with my eyes when she saw me in the bright sunlight the morning after a late night. We quickly realized that the only thing “wrong” with my eyes was that they were looking puffy and crepey. Aging is not for sissies. I decided to try Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum because it was reasonably priced and readily available at drug stores and discount stores in the area where I live.

I have been using Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum ever since though I have used others from time to time as well. I would describe Olay Regenerist

Eye Lifting Serum as a lightweight moisturizer that is marketed for use in the eye area. I apply it in the morning under my eyes and even on my eyelids.

I find that Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum is absorbed quickly, moisturizes my eye area, and does not leave the area greasy. Therefore, it does not interfere with my ability to apply my makeup just a few minutes after applying the Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum. Furthermore, I find that Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum does not make my eye makeup smear or smudge.

I also apply Olay Regnerist Eye Lifting Serum most nights before bedtime. Is Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum a miracle product? No. Does it turn back the clock? No.

Do my eyes experience any kind of lifting effect? No. However, it does moisturize my eye area and if I skip it for a few days and nights in a row, I can tell the difference and know that it is time to reapply the serum. Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum comes in a small, white, opaque, plastic pump bottle.

I find that one pump is all that is needed for each eye generally and I also find that the Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum lasts a long time when used this way. Because the bottle is plastic, you do not have to worry about it breaking, even when you are traveling and need to pack it in an overnight bag for instance. However, I do have two complaints about the packaging of this product.

First, because ...

• Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum
      the bottle is opaque, it is difficult to know when the amount of Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum is running low in the bottle. Usually, the first clue that the amount of serum left in the bottle is getting low is that the pump starts to squirt out irregular amounts of the serum and then stops pumping out the serum altogether. This brings me to my second complaint about the pump bottle.

Even though the serum is running low when the pump stops working, there is still quite a bit of Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum left in the bottle when the pump stops working. To get to it, however, you have to screw off the cap with the pump, which is not as easy as it sounds as for some reason the cap

is difficult to remove. Once I get it off, however, I usually use the tube from the pump as a tool to reach the remaining amount of Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum.

I use the pump tube as a kind of spatula to dip out the serum. Although this works and makes the product last longer, it is a pain and a feature that I wish the company would improve upon. In terms of repurchase, I would and, in fact, have repurchased Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum.

It costs about $20, though there are sometimes coupons or sales on Olay products. I would not describe Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum as a holy grail eye treatment, but I would say that it works as effectively as eye creams that I have tried that have been much more expensive.

Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31510858661031/k2311a105/10.5.09