Motorola C155 Silver Design Cell Phone  » Electronics  »
  • It was one of the best investments I have ever made
  • I love this product and when it does finally die on me I will be looking for another to replace it

• by sweetkiara

Motorola C155 silver design cell phone is a great little item. I have had this phone for a little over 3 years now and it is still going strong and working great. It has survived through countless times of being dropped. I use this cell as a back up. I purchased it through tracfone for $19.99. It was one of the best investments I have ever made. I have had other cell phones from top makers that have not lasted near as long as this one. for those

of you interested in the products specifications and details I have included the website.

The design of the phone is silver and sleek. It is not too heavy and fits very comfortably in the palm of my hand. The buttons are easy to use for text messaging and even after all these years not one of them is worn away or showing fading. The features of the phone are basic. This is not one of those bells and whistles items. If you want a basic, reliable, easy-to-use cell phone, then this is the one for you. The battery on the phone is still going strong. I get a couple days use out of it before needing to recharge.

About 2 years ago I had a mishap in which one of my pets chewed through the wire of my charger. I was very pleased to learn that I could use a generic charger with this phone. It cost me $5 to replace.

Both the phone and the replacement chargers can be found on ebay for nominal costs.

• Motorola C155  Silver Design Cell Phone
      They do now have newer models available of this Motorola line of phones, but I cannot attest to the other models. The only one I have used and am reviewing is the C155 silver design. I am sometimes tempted to upgrade to the models with the camera and new glossy colors but I can’t bare to toss my good old reliable stand-by. Its hard to find reliable items these days that you can trust to last year after year.

I love this product and when it does finally

die on me I will be looking for another to replace it. I have had zero problems with this cell in all these years and there is something to be said for that. If I could change anything at all about this phone, it would be to add a camera to it. Of course, if they changed it, it probably wouldn’t work near as well. I highly recommend this product. I can also attest to its sturdiness for those interested in purchasing a basic phone for their children.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16410858410431/k2311a104/10.4.09