Bayer Aleve 220 mg Pain Reliever  » Medicine  »
  • This is one of the best pain relievers that you can get over the counter
  • I haven't had any side effects that I know of from taking Aleve's

• by sweetkiara

Bayer Aleve 220mg Pain Reliever is the name brand version of Naproxen Sodium. If you haven’t tried it, you do not know what you are missing. From a headache, to a backache to cramps, whatever ails you, Aleve will lessen the pain if not alleviate it all together. This is one of the best pain relievers that you can get over the counter.

The pill itself comes in a small tablet or caplet form. They are easy to swallow and tasteless which is something that is important to me when taking

medication. I mainly use Aleve to reduce menstrual cramps and it has never failed me in that regard. I have tried several of the generic versions of Naproxen Sodium and while some of those products do work well, none of them are as good as Aleve. There is something to be said for the name brand product.

The cost of Aleve is another story. I guess you really do get what you pay for. It is one of the pricier pain relievers on the shelf and the price frequently has me ...

• looking for the generic version. One thing about Aleve that I do like is that you can take the recommended amount and get the relief you are looking for. I find that with some of the generic brands you have to take more than recommended to lesson the pain.

I listed the website above for those of you that would like more information about the product or to know the dosaging or ingredients. I haven’t had any side effects that I know of from taking Aleve’s. Occasionally I do get tummy

aches but this happens after taking all versions of naproxen sodium. It is usually a sign for me to stop taking them for a while. it is best to take this medication on a full stomach. It is strong stuff and should not be regarded as mild as tylenol.

I recommend this product. Even for the price, you can’t beat the relief this product provides. If you are a sufferer of chronic pain this is one product to try. It is all that I use now since discovering it some years ago.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26410858390431/k2311a104/10.4.09