Centrum for Women  » Medicine  »
  • I started taking this multivitamin about a month ago and so far I like it
  • My role as a wife and mom has been very demanding for me that I noticed a decline in energy levels several weeks ago
  • I decided to try this vitamin because I heard about it a lot of times and besides Centrum is a trusted brand of multivitamin here in the US and even in Philippines when I was still there
  • I recognized the name immediately when I went to the local grocery, so I bought it
  • I love this vitamin brand and I’m happy to recommend this to other women out there especially moms like me who have low energy levels

• by solfaja

I started taking this multivitamin about a month ago and so far I like it. My role as a wife and mom has been very demanding for me that I noticed a decline in energy levels several weeks ago.

I decided to try this vitamin because I heard about it a

lot of times and besides Centrum is a trusted brand of multivitamin here in the US and even in Philippines when I was still there.

I recognized the name immediately when I went to the local grocery, so I bought it.

The pack contains 100 vitamins which are easy to take and swallow.

Using this product has given me the extra boost I needed everyday so I can able to function my tasks without feeling too tired in the evening.

I noticed a significant improvement in my energy levels since I’m using this vitamin.

I’m a lot active and less sleepy (I used to ...

• Centrum for Women
      feel so lazy and tired during the day) which affected me so much because I can’t do everything I wanted to do around the house such as chores and babysitting.

I felt that I was not functioning good because I feel so burned out and stressed out all the time.

But thanks

to this product, my lifestyle and overall belief in my self changes.

I am happier now and more energetic.

I love this vitamin brand and I’m happy to recommend this to other women out there especially moms like me who have low energy levels.

This product helped me a lot feel better and feel more active.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26410858290331/k2311a104/10.4.09