Dr. Brown’s Natural Flow Baby Bottle  » Baby care  »
  • I decided to buy it due to positive feedbacks from other moms who have used it and I’m glad I did because my child loves it
  • I bought this baby bottle out of curiosity because I wanted to try how good it really was
  • I like the positive response that my daughter showed the first time she used it
  • I love how soft the nipples in this bottle
  • This product is the best in the market in my opinion

• by solfaja

This is the only baby bottle that my daughter is using ever since she was born. I decided to buy it due to positive feedbacks from other moms who have used it and I’m glad I did because my child loves it. It has helped her reduce colic during the first three months after she was born.

I bought this baby bottle out of curiosity because I wanted to try how good it really was. I was

pumping milk to feed my first child and put the milk in this bottle to feed her.

I like the positive response that my daughter showed the first time she used it. I love how soft the nipples in this bottle.

It’s made of soft silicon so it doesn’t hurt my baby’s sensitive gums. Using this product really helped me as a mom when it comes to reducing gas in my baby’s tummy.

It is never easy ...

• to care for a colicky baby. Since using this baby bottle, my baby never had colic which makes me very happy.

I trust this product to solve that part. There is one thing I didn’t find favorable in this product though.

It’s the washing and cleaning the parts. It takes time to wash the bottle and the parts that comes with it.

You have to wash the vent system with a special brush that comes with the

product when you purchased it because the holes are tiny and if you don’t wash it good; molds can develop which looked like black spots which can be harmful to your baby. This brand of baby bottle product is a little bit more expensive compared to regular ones.

But I don’t mind paying extra if my child likes it and it brings benefit to her overall health. This product is the best in the market in my opinion.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54410858270331/k2311a104/10.4.09