Goody Detangling Comb  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this detangling comb a while ago after I struggled with my existing detangling comb which didn’t do the job well
  • I like this brand of detangling comb because it has wider spacing between the comb’s tooth which allows my hair to be separated effectively without breaking it or being pulled from the roots
  • Overall, I love this comb very much and I especially recommend these to women out there with hair that easily gets tangled like I have and to those with very curly hair
  • This is a little bit more expensive compared to regular detangling combs at the store but I guarantee that when you use this one you will get the best value for your money because it does its job very well and more

• by solfaja

I bought this detangling comb a while ago after I struggled with my existing detangling comb which didn’t do the job well. I have long wavy hair which gets tangled so easily especially after waking up in the morning and after taking shower or bath when I washed my hair.

separated effectively without breaking it or being pulled from the roots.

I like using this one especially right after taking the shower because it doesn’t hurt my scalp when I used it.

Unlike the other detangling comb I used, I have to use a detangling spray just for it to get the job done.

But with this one, I don’t need the spray which is good because it is less on my ...

• beauty budget.

I actually bought two of the same kind which I put one in the bathroom and one in my vanity drawer in my bedroom for easy access whenever I need the comb.

Overall, I love this comb very much and I especially recommend these to women out there with hair that easily gets tangled like I have and to those with very curly hair.

This comb is very effective in

detangling your hair both when it is dry or wet.

I have tried it myself and so far I can say that I am very happy and satisfied with this product.

This is a little bit more expensive compared to regular detangling combs at the store but I guarantee that when you use this one you will get the best value for your money because it does its job very well and more.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31410858190331/k2311a104/10.4.09