Butterfly Flower Fragrance Mist by Bath and Body Works  » Perfume  »
  • Butterfly Flower by Bath and Body Works is an amazing scent that reminds me of tangerines and flowers
  • I was disappointed because I wanted to buy a new body spray, but I couldn't tell which ones I liked and which ones I didn't like
  • I found out that this fragrance was Butterfly Flower
  • I was happy because it was very inexpensive, so I actually bought two bottles
  • I love spraying a little bit of this mist on my hair and on my clothes, because it is so light and fresh

• by mom1

Butterfly Flower by Bath and Body Works is an amazing scent that reminds me of tangerines and flowers. While I was looking around that the Bath and Body Works store, I must have tried a dozen scents and perfumes. After a while, they all started to smell the same. I was disappointed because I wanted to buy a new body spray, but I couldn’t tell which ones I liked and which ones I didn’t like. After trying to decide which one to buy, I went around an tried some different sprays, but this time, I only tried two or three, and I sprayed them on different sample cards so the scents wouldn’t get mixed up. After waiting a few minutes for the scents to set, I detected the most amazing scent of tangerines and flowers. I found out that this fragrance was Butterfly Flower.

I immediately decided that I wanted to purchase it. I was happy because it was very inexpensive, so I actually bought two bottles. I wanted to give one to my daughter because I

knew she would like it. When I got home, I couln’t wait to spritz it on. I was actually going out to lunch with some friends, so I was looking forward to their comments on my new fragrance. When we got to the restaurant, my friend noticed that I was wearing a perfume that she said she hadn’t ever smelled before. She told me that the scent was very different, but in a good way. She also noticed the citrusy smell, but instead of smelling like tangerines, she said it reminded her of oranges and lemons. She told me that this was one of the best smelling scents that she’s smelled in a long time. Actually, after we finished our lunch at the restaurant that was located in the shopping mall, she decided to go to Bath and Body Works to purchase a bottle of this beautiful fragrance for herself.

She, like me, both two bottles of it. When I got home, I couldn’t wait to give my daughter her bottle. As soon as she opened it ...

• she knew this would be a favorite of hers. She sprayed it lightly on herself and told me that she loved the flowery smell that it gave. I asked her if she smelled the tangerines, and she indeed did. She told me that it reminded her of the summer. I love using this fragrance, and I wear it to work. After my shower in the morning, I spray it on, and it seems to last all day. I will say though, that the scent isn’t as strong at the end of the day as it is when I first put it on in the morning, but the soft, delicate scent is still there. For me, this is a great scent to wear to work because the fragrance is so delicate, people can barely smell it unless they are in close proximity to you. My coworkers compliment me every time I wear it. I am also careful not to wear a heavy perfume to work because some of my coworkers are sensitive to heavy scents.
        /> I am too, sensitive to heavy perfumes and when a coworker wears a scent that is too over powering, it gives me a headache, so I am very aware to not do the same thing. If I think the perfume is anywhere near being too strong, I won’t wear it to work.

I like for this spray to last a little longer, so I put on some lotion before applying it. The lotion, for me, seems to grab the scent and make it more long lasting. I love spraying a little bit of this mist on my hair and on my clothes, because it is so light and fresh. It doesn’t even smell like perfume. It smells like fresh tangerines. People often wonder what the fresh scent is and I sometimes hear people say that it smells like oranges and they wonder if someone is actually eating an orange.

I will purchase this Butterfly Flower Fragrance Mist again when I run out, because I want to keep this beautiful scent as part of my fragrance collection.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56410857610231/k2311a104/10.4.09