Freesia Blue Splash Spray by Bath and Body Works  » Perfume  »
  • The amazing smell of Freesia Blue Splash Spray by Bath and Body Works is one that I'm crazy about
  • After about fifteen minutes, I decided that this scent was for me
  • I'm happy when a perfume I purchase contains the scent of freesia, and now, sometimes even the deciding factor for me to purchase a perfume or body spray is if it smells like freesia
  • I love how this body spray smells so clean, fresh and light
  • Heavy perfumes and fragrances, in my opinion are not compatible with the workplace, as a too heavy of a fragrance can be disruptive to the work environment

• by mom1

The amazing smell of Freesia Blue Splash Spray by Bath and Body Works is one that I’m crazy about. I’ve started to use it everyday, since I purchased it about one month ago. I wasn’t even sure that I was going to purchase this fragrance, because when I tried it on in the store, I had already sprayed about five different scents on myself, and I couldn’t tell which was which. They all seemed like they blended together, so it was hard to tell which one was the Freesia Blue Splash Spray. I finally sprayed a little on my sweater and walked around for a while to let the scent set in. After about fifteen minutes, I decided that this scent was for me.

I decided to wear this fragrance to work one day, and I got so many compliments from my coworkers, and actually one of

my coworkers went out for lunch to the mall and purchased this body spray on the same day that she smelled it on me. I used the spray in the morning, and the soft scent still lingered when I got into my car at the end of the day. The scent did fade a little, but it was still very noticeable and still smelled very much like Freesia. Lots of body sprays and even perfumes that I wear start off smelling great, and by the end of the day, they either have faded or the smell has changed so dramatically, that I wouldn’t even have known that it was the same fragrance.

Freesia, to me is a very distinctive scent, and it’s become one of my favorite flowers. I’m happy when a perfume I purchase contains the scent of freesia, and now, sometimes even the deciding factor for me to purchase a perfume or body spray is if it smells like freesia. I love how this body spray smells so clean, fresh and light. This is a scent that I feel comfortable wearing on a daily basis. I even love wearing it when I’m not doing anything. After I take my shower in the morning, I spray it on, even if I’m not going anywhere. I just love the smell, and gives me a little pick me up while I doing my housework. This is also a scent that I like to use as a room fragrance. I love spraying some into the air to freshen it and give it a beautiful fresh floral scent.

When I wear this body spray, I usually give my clothes and hair a quick spritz with it too. I love how light the scent is, but I don’t want ...

• Freesia Blue Splash Spray by Bath and Body Works
      it to be too light. If I put a little on my clothing and lightly spray my hair, I know I can get more staying power out of it. The scent lasts a lot longer when I use it that way. Like some of my other body sprays, I like to spray my drawers with it. I don’t spray it directly on my clothes though. I like to empty the drawers and lightly spray a small amount directly into the drawer, let it dry and them replace my clothes. This ensures the next time I use an article of clothing from that drawer, I know it will be scented with the beautiful fragrance of the Freesia Blue Splash Spray.

My daughter also loves this body spray. She loves light flowery scents, and this one certainly fills the bill. She often wears a little spray of it

too school, and when I pick her up after school, I can still smell a hint of the freesia. This is a great fragrance for a younger person, but it works very well, and is appropriate for a mature wearer too.

I highly recommend this body splash spray to anyone who likes the fresh smell of freesia. The freesia scent isn’t too sweet or strong, and it has just the right amount of staying power. In my opinion, I feel that it is appropriate to wear during the daytime and I feel it is appropriate to wear to work. Heavy perfumes and fragrances, in my opinion are not compatible with the workplace, as a too heavy of a fragrance can be disruptive to the work environment. Many people are very sensitive to heavy perfumes. The fragrance is very soft and clean smelling and not heavy and overly strong.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56410857570231/k2311a104/10.4.09