Kettle Brand Baked Potato Chips
2.3
  • Unfortunately, as the fat was being reduced, I feel that the flavor was taken along with it

• by GenesisOne

Kettle Brand Baked Potato Chips are alright, although I really do not care for them as much as other potato chips that I have tried. One of the definite advantages that these potato chips have to offer is there is a serious reduction in fat, so these potato

chips are not nearly as fattening as most others are. Unfortunately, as the fat was being reduced, I feel that the flavor was taken along with it. While I can still bite into one of these chips and recognize it as a potato chip, the flavor unfortunately suffers and the result is a potato chip that is on the bland side. I simply did not enjoy these potato chips as much as many others that I had purchased in the stores. They were still crunchy and they still looked like potato chips, but that is pretty ...

• Kettle Brand Baked Potato Chips
      much where the similarities end when it comes to this and other potato chips. It is a shame, too, because potato chips with less fat would be a great thing to market, but people like me are not going to come back for a second bag if we
      find that the reduced fat chips turn out to be reduced in flavor chips, as well. I will not be purchasing a bag of these potato chips again because while reduced fat is an attractive quality, what is the point of eating something that I do not find to be all that enjoyable?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27410857030131/k2311a104/10.4.09