Italian Toast  » Recipes  »
  • I think the Italian toast has a good flavor to it and really adds to my meal
  • For example, you can substitute mozzarella cheese with another cheese of your choice or you can add multiple shredded cheeses to the top of the bread for a cheesier experience
  • This is just a creation that I came up with based on what I like, but you can customize however you like

• by GenesisOne

Italian Toast is a creation of mine that I eat with spaghetti and pizza, although I have also had it on occasion with meats. First, set the oven to 300 degrees. What I then do is take a slice of white bread and place it on top of a round pizza or circular pan that has aluminum foil on it already.

I add shredded mozzarella cheese to the top

of the bread. Then, I add garlic powered.

Next, I add Italian seasoning. I follow that up with Oregano seasoning.

Not done yet! Add some olive oil. Repeat the process for as many slices of bread that you desire, then place it in the oven a cook until the bread has turned a golden brown.

This usually takes about ten to fifteen minutes. I think the Italian toast has ...

• a good flavor to it and really adds to my meal.

Plus, the aroma that fills the air as the bread is cooking practically smells like pizza! You can add or remove ingredients and experiment with your own creation if you so desire. For example, you can substitute mozzarella cheese with another cheese of your choice or you can add multiple shredded cheeses to the top of the bread

for a cheesier experience.

You can substitute another type of bread instead of white bread if you want. This is just a creation that I came up with based on what I like, but you can customize however you like.

One final note: if you prefer soft bread as opposed to crunchy bread, just place the bread in the microwave instead and warm it up until the bread is warmed to satisfaction.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 49410856940131/k2311a104/10.4.09