Peaceful Evening
  • It is a very absorbing experience that the music on this CD creates

• by GenesisOne

Peaceful Evening by David & Steve Gordon is an audio CD that captures a particular time of the day and transfers that part of the day into slow and soothing musical pieces. Much like the often warm sun that sets in the evening, these tracks too are composed in such a way that warm my heart and spirit.

The tapestry of music brought to my ears by flutes, a grand

piano, acoustic guitars and more do an incredible job of gently and quickly forcing all the problems and worries on my mind to set like the evening sun.

What I am then able to do is simply fully appreciate the softness of the soothing instrumental pieces.

I especially like that amidst the instrumental pieces, subtle sounds of the natural world are intermixed, and that addition makes me feel as if ...

• I am outside, underneath the twilight sky.

It is a very absorbing experience that the music on this CD creates! Do not let the fact that there are just eleven tracks to be listened to on this CD prevent you from purchasing it.

Many of the tracks are quite long, with a majority of them surpassing five minutes and one even exceeding ten minutes! This CD has plenty of music

that will paint peaceful and calming images and colors on the ceilings of your mind and is simply wonderful to visit no matter what time of the day it is.

If I am in need of something relaxing, I turn to this CD and after a short amount of time, my frustrations, aggravations and annoyances are taken away much like the evening sun is to make room for the soothing and calming nighttime.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 14410856850131/k2311a104/10.4.09