Kroger - Peach Pie  » Food  »
  • The peach pie found in the bakery section at Kroger's is quite a tasty pie and while peach is not always a flavor that I easily crave or crave often, when I do, this is one of the peach treats that I like to turn to to satisfy my cravings
  • My one and only complaint regarding this pie and really all Kroger-baked pies is that it really is a little on the small side and the price, I think, should be smaller as a result

• by GenesisOne

The peach pie found in the bakery section at Kroger’s is quite a tasty pie and while peach is not always a flavor that I easily crave or crave often, when I do, this is one of the peach treats that I like to turn to to satisfy my cravings. What is so good about this store-baked peach pie? Well, one of the most important qualities of a pie is its freshness.

A fresh pie is the right way and time to eat a pie because as soon as it starts to age and get old, it loses a lot of its moist quality and flavor, too.

The pies that I purchase from Kroger that are made right in the bakery are always fresh.

That means when I take a bite into my slice of pie, I really can appreciate how moist and soft ...

• it is.

Another thing that I like about this peach pie is the deliciousness of the peaches.

Very natural tasting and rich in flavor they come across.

The tasty peaches are complimented by a tasty crust that is soft and flaky and just really enhances my enjoyment of this pie.

A good crust is just as important to me as the contents withheld in between the top and bottom crusts.

My one

and only complaint regarding this pie and really all Kroger-baked pies is that it really is a little on the small side and the price, I think, should be smaller as a result.

Nonetheless, I am paying for a quality pie, and that is the only reason that I continue to purchase pies that come out fresh and flavorful from the Kroger store bakery.

It is a pie that I would recommend, too.

Kim says :

I was very disappointed in the peach pie It tasted like a can of peaches poured in a crust . Nothing else. The crust was not even flaky . Would not buy again sorry .

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27410856770131/k2311a104/10.4.09