Great Value: Ripple Cut Potato Chips  » Food  »
  • I like those types of chips better because I think they have more flavor and the overall texture is just more pleasant
  • I do not have this problem with Pringles or Lays canned potato chips, but neither of which offer ripple potato chips, either, so if I want to enjoy tasty, ripple potato chips, I simply have to put up with the grease, which I certainly can handle

• by GenesisOne

The Great Value: Ripple Cut Potato Chips are very addicting! Once I start eating a few, a few quickly becomes some, some soon becomes many, and eventually, many becomes a lot! These salty potato chips are just very flavorful and good. I say that they easily stack up with the national name brands and even surpass them when it comes to overall value.

First of all, the potato

chips come in a twelve ounce bag.

The national brands generally come in a ten point five ounce bag.

Plus, the price on the Great Value chips is generally fifty cents or more less! I get a lot more potato chips at a lot better of a price! All thanks to Walmart being the makers of these potato chips as opposed to a national, name brand company like ...

• Lays or Pringles.

As I said before, these splendid chips are salty and addicting.

I also love that the chips are of the ripple cut variety.

I like those types of chips better because I think they have more flavor and the overall texture is just more pleasant.

The only downside to these chips is that they are greasy.

When I am eating them, I cannot touch anything

unless I wipe my hands off first because of the grease that these potato chips leave behind on my hands.

I do not have this problem with Pringles or Lays canned potato chips, but neither of which offer ripple potato chips, either, so if I want to enjoy tasty, ripple potato chips, I simply have to put up with the grease, which I certainly can handle.

I still do love them though!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27410856750131/k2311a104/10.4.09