John Frieda Frizz Ease hair serum  » Cosmetics  »
  • If you are interested in a product that enhances curls or waves, then I think there are products that might work better for that
  • So if you would like to have smoother hair with less frizz, I recommend that you give John Frieda Frizz Ease Hair Serum a try

• by deem

John Frieda Frizz Ease hair serum is a hair styling product. It is used to smooth hair and help to control frizz. To me, John Frieda Frizz Ease hair serum works best if you are interested in reducing frizz and wearing your hair straight. If you are interested in a product that enhances curls or waves, then I think there are products that might work better for that.

After using John Frieda Frizz Ease hair serum for several years, I can truthfully say that I rally like this product. In fact, I probably would have been willing to

kill for it years ago when I was a teenager in the 1970s when straight hair was the rage and I was stuck with wavy, frizzy hair that was the bane of my existence. However, better late than never I suppose.

John Frieda Frizz Ease hair serum works best when applied to damp hair just prior to blow drying it straight or flat ironing it. John Frieda Frizz Ease hair serum can also be applied to dry hair in order to smooth the “frizzies” or the “wispies”. All you have to do to apply John Frieda Frizz Ease is to put a small amount into your palm and then rub your hands together.

Then work the product through your hair if your hair is damp or carefully smooth on the top if your hair is dry. John Frieda Frizz Ease Hair Serum works well on hair of all different lengths. I have short to medium length hair and I use it.

My daughter has long hair and she uses it regularly as well. John Frieda Frizz Ease Hair Serum has become a staple in our household since we discovered it several years ago. After you apply ...

• John Frieda Frizz Ease hair serum
      John Frieda Frizz Ease Hair Serum, your hair will be smoother and the frizz will be significantly reduced.

In addition, it does not make your hair stiff or crunchy. Furthermore, it does not create any kind of residue on your hair that may result in unattractive flakes. Be careful, however, not to apply too much of the John Frieda Frizz Ease hair serum product.

If you apply too much of this product, John Frieda Frizz Ease hair serum can wait your hair down and make it feel greasy — not a good look. John Frieda Frizz Ease hair

serum is reasonably priced, only a few dollars. This is much less than similar products that are sold in hair salons.

John Frieda Frizz Ease hair serum is available at drug stores and at discount stores so you should not have any difficulty in finding it at a store in your neighborhood. In addition, you can often find it on sale so you don’t have to worry about breaking the bank. So if you would like to have smoother hair with less frizz, I recommend that you give John Frieda Frizz Ease Hair Serum a try.

I think that you will like this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31410856710131/k2311a104/10.4.09