Bath and Body Works Tutti Dolci lipgloss in Crème Brulee  » Cosmetics  »
  • I am a fair skinned blonde and, on its own, I think that Crème Brulee Tutti Dolci lipgloss has a tendency to wash me out a little bit
  • Although there is some frost or glitter in this lipgloss, I have not had a problem with any gritty feel on my lips from the Bath and Body works Tutti Dolci lipgloss in Crème Brulee
  • I found the staying power of the Bath and Body Works Tutti Dolci lipgloss to be reasonable as well
  • If you want this lipgloss, therefore, I recommend that you try Bath and Body Works outlet stores, which are located in some outlet malls, or perhaps Ebay, to begin your hunt for the lipgloss that tastes

• by deem

Crème Brulee is one of my favorite desserts and I already own and love the Tutti Dolci cream body soufflé by Bath and Body Works, so how could I pass up a crème brulee flavored lipgloss? Well, I couldn’t so I gave in to temptation and added the Bath and Body Works Tutti Dolci lipgloss in Crème Brulee to my lipgloss collection. The Bath and Body Works Tutti Dolci lipgloss comes in a tube with a rounded tip. I apply it either directly from the tube using the rounded tip or I squeeze the tube until a drop emerges from the rounded tip and then use a lip brush to dip into the drop and apply to my lips.

I find that

either way is successful though admittedly applying directly from the tube is easier and using the lip brush allows for more precise application. However, because Bath and Body Works Tutti Dolci lipgloss is not a brightly colored lipgloss, precision is not vital in the application process.

The Bath and Body Works Tutti Dolci lipgloss in Crème Brulee is a shimmery light beige gloss. It does not have a lot of color payoff so if you want more color you might want to wear it over lipstick.

I am a fair skinned blonde and, on its own, I think that Crème Brulee Tutti Dolci lipgloss has a tendency to wash me out a little bit. The texture is smooth and somewhat sticky ...

• – though not as sticky as some lipglosses that I have used.

Although there is some frost or glitter in this lipgloss, I have not had a problem with any gritty feel on my lips from the Bath and Body works Tutti Dolci lipgloss in Crème Brulee. The smell and taste of this lipgloss are both quite pleasant – a kind of sugary vanilla smell and taste.

Not exactly crème brulee, but certainly reminiscent of dessert. I found the staying power of the Bath and Body Works Tutti Dolci lipgloss to be reasonable as well.

It lasts for several hours on my lips through my normal daily routine as long as I am not eating or drinking. Bath and Body

Works Tutti Dolci lipgloss in Crème Brulee is not, and makes no claim to be, an 8-hour, all day lip stain.

Does Bath and Body works Tutti Dolci lipgloss in Crème Brulee sound like a lipgloss that you would like to add to your lipgloss collection, too? If so, then please allow me to say that the hunt is on! This is because, for some reason, Bath and Body Works has discontinued its entire Tutti Dolci line of products, so the Crème Brulee lipgloss is discontinued as well. If you want this lipgloss, therefore, I recommend that you try Bath and Body Works outlet stores, which are located in some outlet malls, or perhaps Ebay, to begin your hunt for the lipgloss that tastes

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31410856670131/k2311a104/10.4.09