Celeteque Water-Based Moisturizer  » Cosmetics  »
  • My friend and I bought the package but she was the one to use the facial wash and the Water-Based Moisturizer was for me
  • My oily skin need proper treatment to avoid pimples

• by Maristelle

Even when I was in my college years, my skin is oily and sensitive so people keep referring me different skin products suited for my skin. So far, everything is going well until there is a store promotion of Celeteque facial wash and facial moisturizer. My friend and I bought the package but she was the one to use the facial wash and the Water-Based

Moisturizer was for me. I am not afraid to experiment on this one because it claimed to be soap-free and pH balance which simply means that it is good even for the most sensitive skin such as mine.

My oily skin need proper treatment to avoid pimples. So every night after washing my face with my Pond’s facial wash, I pat it dry with a towel ...

• and started applying Celeteque Water-Based Moisturizer evenly on my face. Though it does not contain anti-acne ingredient, I still love using it because it has the ability to prevent pimples by keeping the face squeaky clean. It also guarantees me with a non-greasy feeling. It is very evident that the moisture is being absorbed and maintained on the first layer of my skin.

Celeteque Water-Based Moisturizer

is dermatologist-tested so there is no fear of causing irritation or allergies while using it. It can also smoothens rough and dry skin because the moisturizing effect can replenish the lost skin cells. Every wash provides energizing effect making my skin glowing with health. The mild moisturizer is very safe for everyday use and can even enhance the skin appearance. I am overall satisfied with this affordable product!

Celeteque Water-Based Moisturizer
    dhaizie says :

where can i buy Celeteque Water-Based Moisturizer. and how much ?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31410856590131/k2311a104/10.4.09