Kraft Miracle Whip Sandwich Spread  » Food  »
  • Kraft Miracle plus chopped hard-boiled egg then mixed together and spread in bread renders my favorite egg sandwich

• by carpediem

Who doesn’t like mayonnaise? I’ve grown to like mayonnaise because of its versatility. But having a plain mayonnaise, at some point, brings about dullness. There’s one I’ve discovered, which is more than your ordinary mayonnaise— Kraft Miracle Whip Sandwich Spread. What makes it different from a typical one, Kraft Miracle Whip has pickled, cucumber,

onion and pepper, together with its other ingredients this luscious sandwich spread is a great tandem for lonesome bread.

For breakfast and snack, I usually make plain bread a treat for my appetite by adding a Kraft Miracle Whip Sandwich Spread. Though Kraft Miracle Whip alone is a suitable partner for bread, still this mayonnaise ...

• would welcome a company like an egg. Kraft Miracle plus chopped hard-boiled egg then mixed together and spread in bread renders my favorite egg sandwich. This is best served with a freshly cooked egg. I gladly share this snack to my family. If we weren’t able to consume it all because were already satiated,
        by keeping it in the refrigerator, the following day is a guarantee for us to finish what we have started.

Additional spices are no longer needed; because Kraft Miracle Whip has enough flavoring. Whether it is reinforced with other tidbits or solely incorporated in bread, once wouldn’t be enough. I’ll surely ask for another one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27410856531231/k2311a104/10.4.09