Shrinath Travel Agency  » Travel  »
Sahjanand Park Shahibaug Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380004
  • Then I decided to go in shrinath travel agency
  • I noticed a thing that there is enough height from floor to roof

• by ankgol

I live in Ahemdabad. Whenever I have go outside of the city, I go by bus, because to travel by bus is quite comfortable for me. Bus doesn’t take long time for both departure & arrival in comparison of train. 3 year ago I had to go to Jaipur. Then I was told about shrinath travel agency. I was told that the service of shrinath travel agency is much better than any other travel agency. Then I decided to go in shrinath travel agency. I went in sitter class bus. I really got surprised when I sit on the sit. The sit was very comfortable & luxurious. Sitting arrangement in the bus is quite perfect. There are 20 rows & two columns. In each row there are 40 sits. There are 2 sits in each column. There is enough distance between rows & columns. The sitter class in available in both a/c non-a/c. bus is completely clean & washed. There is not rubbish inside the bus even on the floor. Window of the bus is very well

fitted. Window can easily be opened & closed. There are some colorful lights on the roof of the bus, which makes it attractive & different from other buses. When the light is switched on in dark, the bus shines & looks so beautiful. There are also some fans fitted on the roof, which gives air to passengers. I noticed a thing that there is enough height from floor to roof. It will not be found in other travel agencies. As I am 6 feet tall, that’s why I can easily stand inside the bus. Otherwise I can’t stand properly in any other buses. You can put your luggage safely inside the bus. Luggage keeping system is quite perfect. If you have so many luggages that you can’t put it inside the bus, it provides a facility to put your luggage back side of the bus. In wintertime I travel by non-a/c bus, but I can’t travel in non-a/c bus during the summer time. The facility of air conditioner is very well. It keeps the bus cool every ...

• time in summer season.

If you want to travel in sleeper class, it provides services of sleeper in both a/c & non-a/c. There is enough length of sit in sleeper class. You easily can sleep on sit after putting your luggage on sit. There is quite width. Sleeper sits are fitted on the both side of the bus. There are some sleeper sits for single person in one side, while on the other side there are some sleeper sits for two people. Sits are quite comfortable & it is easy to get up inside the bus. It also provides the service of Volvo bus. This is a kind of luxury bus. In Volvo bus there is a TV inside the bus. You will never get bore, if you are traveling in Volvo bus. The sitting arrangement in Volvo bus is very luxurious. You can round your sit in any direction, in which you want. You need not to have things of eat with you in Volvo bus. It provides this facility inside the bus. It gives luxury food.

I

am quite satisfied with shrinath travel agency. It is completely prohibited to smoke inside the bus. Even driver & conductor also don’t smoke inside the bus. Driver doesn’t take wine even if he is driving or not driving the bus. His behavior with the passengers is also very well. He neither abuses nor talk in wrong way with passengers. Shrinath trvel agency is a private travel agency. We can book the tickets online. We can also hire the bus for our own use, such as for marriage or if you have to go on a tour with your family or friends. We also can hire cars, if we have to go for tour with only some people. Their cars & buses are well designed & painted. The pink & green colored buses looks so attractive. If you want to send your parcel, you can send it from shrinath travel agency. It delivers your parcel at right time. The head office of shrinath travel agency is in Ahemdabad & it goes for Delhi, Jaipur, Surat, Calcutta, Mumbai & other big cites.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38410856421231/k2311a104/10.4.09