Philips Cucina HR 1351 hand blender  » Electronics  »
  • The wire is so long, so that if the plug is far from the place, where we are using, there is no problem

• by ankgol

I live in hostel & I am very fond of shakes, but it is very costly for me take shakes from outside. So some times ago I purchased Philips cucina HR 1351 hand blender. It looks well in white colored body. It is very useful for me as I am fond of shakes & I live in hostel. I keep on making shakes every day. It is better than any other blenders. It blends shakes within few seconds. We need not to wait for long time to prepare shakes. It is easy to use. First plug it into the switchboard. Now it is ready for use. On the upper side of the blender there is a button fitted on the body. Start this button. & Make your shake. There are not any accessories with it; otherwise it becomes something tough to prepare shakes with hand blender. It is got in a box. The power of the blender, how to use it, how it is cared & other

useful instructions are printed both on the box & the blender. It is of 240 volts. It consumes 125 watts electricity. The upper part of the body is made of fiber & the lower part of the body is made of still.

There are two models available in the market: blender & light grinder. There are some problems arises with light grinder in attachment. There are so many mechanical components with it. So it takes long time to prepare shakes. There are lots of noise & worse in it. First there are lots of components with it. So it takes time to fit it & noises keep on increases during use, but hand blender is quite perfect here. It can easily be griped & used. There is a sharp blade on the bottom of the blinder. It rounds when we start the button. There are two kinds of speeds in it: average & super fast. When we press the button to lower side it rounds with average ...

• speed & when we press the button upper side it rounds with very fast speed. The wire is so long, so that if the plug is far from the place, where we are using, there is no problem. There is not any kind of risk in it. Wire is fully covered. Thus there is no chance of electric shock. The blade is also fitted on the lower part. Thus the number of injury gets reduced. The other advantage is that it can easily be kept in small place at home.

It is much better than mixer. Mixer takes time to prepare shakes. There are lots of mechanical components in the mixer. First it is quite difficult to attach all the components together. We also have to prepare the shake in the particular jar, which is attached with mixer. After doing so pour the shakes into it, then it makes shake & the capacity of the jar in mixer is limited. If we have to prepare shake for at

least 5 people, we can’t do so. But in the other hand we can prepare shake not only for 5 people, but also for more than 5 people, as much as we want. We are not bound to prepare shake in a particular jar. We can prepare shake in any other vessels also.

It provides many services like free home delivery. It gives warranty of 2 years. We also can order for it on line. But I noticed some minus points with it. Its service is too loose. I ordered it for home delivery, but it didn’t deliver at right time. It got some delay. Its service is also too loose. Some times ago my blender stopped to working. I complained for it in Philips service center. But I didn’t get any remedy till one month. I used to call them up, but all was vain. I got remedy after one month. I have been using it for last 2 years & I don’t have any complain with it except its service.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16410856411231/k2311a104/10.4.09