Dove Invisible Dry Anti-Perspirant Deodorant (Roll on)  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this Invisible Dry roll on for £1.00 in the bargain supermarket, Lidl

• by jeanne71

The last time I tried a deodorant from Dove I did not like it – it was the height of a humid summer and the Dove deodorant gave me greasy armpits and did not seem to work as an anti-perspirant at all. Anyway, I recently tried another Dove deodorant – the Invisible Dry Anti White Marks roll on – as my current deodorant was like spraying fake snow, it was so bad for white marks. A lot of my clothes are black as well so I wanted a deodorant that would save me

from having to sponge down my clothing once I have got it over my head. I bought this Invisible Dry roll on for £1.00 in the bargain supermarket, Lidl.

I am afraid that greasy armpit syndrome must be the case with all Dove deodorants. Plenty of deodorant comes out which is good but this takes a long time to dry and the moistness it gives my armpits just makes me feel like I am sweating already. Also, I only have to walk a little way down the street and I feel sweaty with ...

• the exertion.

I do shave my armpits and as that is rough on the skin I can understand why Dove should want to produce a soothing, moisturizing deodorant, but they really need to find a way of conditioning the armpit area whilst keeping the area dry too as that is what consumers really want I imagine.

As a deodorant it worked well and I feel as though I do smell fresh. The perfume is pleasant and reminds me of other Dove products.

This product did not leave any white marks on my clothing at all so

I was pleased that it did what it was supposed to do.

In summary, this product does not work well as an anti-perspirant and actually makes me feel sweaty. But it does smell fresh and is an effective deodorant and I can feel confident that I have no white marks on my clothes. As the weather is colder now and we are heading towards Winter, I do not mind the stickiness of this product too much and I will use the rest but not buy it again. In summer, it would be awful.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31410856361231/k2311a104/10.4.09