Marks & Spencer Magnolia Anti-Perspirant Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like the fresh feeling when I spray my deodorant onto clean skin, but this felt more like I was spraying a perfume into my armpits
  • Unfortunately I did not feel that this was a very powerful anti-perspirant deodorant

• by jeanne71

This anti-perspirant deodorant from Marks & Spencer’s Floral Collection costs about £1.75. I had never tried it before, but at the time it was the only spray-on deodorant I could find in the particular branch I was in.

The scent of the spray is lovely – sweet magnolia flowers – it was as nice as a body spray and would be lovely if it was layered with

the other products in the Magnolia range.

Although the fragrance was beautiful, my armpits just did not feel fresh from the first moment I sprayed it. I like the fresh feeling when I spray my deodorant onto clean skin, but this felt more like I was spraying a perfume into my armpits.

Unfortunately I did not feel that this was a very powerful anti-perspirant deodorant.

• I am very active and walk in excess of 30 miles every week, so I really need an anti-perspirant deodorant that I can trust. I just did not feel confident wearing this product though. I felt it was ineffective as an anti-perspirant and although nobody ever told me that I smelled bad or anything, I just did not feel that it was working very well
        and when I arrived somewhere all sweaty after a long walk, I did not feel confident at all.

In summary, I would say that because the scent is so beautiful, a lady with a more sedentary lifestyle may find this suitable, especially if you like the other products in the range. But if, like me, you require a hard-working anti-perspirant deodorant, you should give this one a miss.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31410856211231/k2311a104/10.4.09